href="http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com" target="blank">

April 20, 2009

Kesten wants to be in the ballet one day so we got him this brace so that he can go pro one day.
No just kidding he has immature hips. He has to wear it for 1 month 24/7 except for one hour each day he can take it off to get a bath and stretch those tiny little muscles. I was scared at first that we would break his legs when we hold him but they have so many clever devices to correct things before they get too bad. I just keep telling my self okay one month of consistent wearing and then in a month they will do another ultrasound to see if his hips are locking in socket. If they are good then he will only have to wear it at night up to an additional month. But to be on the safe side I would like him to wear it every night for the first 3 months of his life to be sure they grow enough in place. I am so grateful for trained and observant doctors who caught it so early on. Thank God for medical professionals.


I am hungry and want some food!!! Please. ;)


This is what he looks like after he has been fed and burped really good.


He loves to sleep with his arms and hands up like this.




Hanging out with mom







Red eyes oops I forgot to change the setting on my camera.




cute








Hey give me that camera...







Whoa watch out I am going to fall off this bed!










He looks like he is going to fight yah huh


















Most of these pictures were taken in the last three days. His head is still quite heavy to hold up but he is doing good non the less.













The dates on here are correct. Kesten 5 weeks.














Kesten 4 weeks. Shawn works really early mornings. But he loves to cuddle Kesten just before he has to get out of bed to work.














This is the only picture you will see of me in here just because I look horrible.














the year is wrong on here of course but the day and month are right. March 20th 2009 so that makes him 10 days old.
















I'ma CRAZY hungry frustrated man.

















Okay here I am this is not current of me but here is Kesten at just a few days old this was taken by mom and she came out for March 12th - the 17th so he wasn't even a 1 week old.


















I was visiting with my Mother in the other room and I came in to check on the boys and here they were.



















Poor guy had a mom that doesn't know how to change diapers and gets destin all over. Shawn had to change his diapers for the first week because he would cry and I could not help but worry that I would hurt him. Thanks Shawn.





















not even a week old.




















My sweet mother Becky with Baby Kesten.




















Couple days old.












































2 comments:

  1. I love his pictures Renae!! He is such a cute little boy! We will pray for his hips to get strong. I know how those trials go. :) You look good too! Looks like the weight is melting right off! :) I saw your sis on Sunday with Derek. They wanna get together and hang out soon. I will post pics when they do so check my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin handsome! I love the pictures when he's crying and then after when he's fed and has a sly little grin :) priceless!! Thanks so much for the pictures. He has changed so much!

    ReplyDelete