href="http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com" target="blank">

June 6, 2009

Our little guy! So grateful for him! Captured by Shawn
Captured by Shawn. Kesten takes after his mommy he doesn't stay still very long although I think this is found with most babies it is so hard to grab that perfect shot. - 3 months old

He loves his daddy! He got his hip brace off May 7th


This is the only one I captured out of all of them. He is asleep of course heh Shawn is so good at capturing his smiles as you can tell. He must be happy that he doesn't have to sleep with it.



I took this picture with Shawns phone about three weeks ago I bet I took over 20 to 30 pictures trying to capture his smile oh well.




Shawn doesn't liek pictures but he is so good at getting Kesten to sleep at night it is so cute.





2 months oldmost of these pictures were taken in May the three that have were captured by shawn are when he is 3 months old this blog is all out of order I will try to do better next blog






1 month old







1 comment:

  1. What a cute little baby you have! Do you love being a mommy?

    ReplyDelete