href="http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com" target="blank">

June 6, 2009

I lost my camera about two months ago! Not sure where it is! Shawn took this picture with his cell phone! We went to Kiddie Kandits about a week ago. I hope to get a few of those sent out to family and friends. This picture was taken June 1st 2009! Kesten will be officially 3 months old this June 10th!

At Primary Childrens as everyone knows there are children that have major difficulties and it makes me more worried. I am grateful for all the wonderful little miracles in my life and how blessed I am. I am even more in debt to my Savior forever. I am so grateful for The Gospel in my life and the knowledge that I have. Prayer is so powerful. It is so easy to get anixety for my little guy Kesten - I am a worrier. But, I know the Lord is helping me with my weaknesses in his own special way. I am so grateful to have a son and be his mother.

1 comment:

  1. He is a sweetie! He looks so healthy and happy. Him and Chloe will have to meet up. I swear I have like 10 future boyfriends for her. Lol. I love his smiles. What a proud mommy you must be.

    ReplyDelete